Vango Sherpa 60:70
One of the most popular hiking rucksacks, the Sherpa is fully equipped with the Self Adjust back system, durable components and clever features giving an edge when it comes to efficient load control and performance. Sherpa 60:70 is an all-round rucksack recommended by the DofE because of its shaped adjustable harness providing optimum fit and comfort alongside the AirMesh straps allowing air to flow, keeping the user cool. Ideal for multi-day treks and activity.
3 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Self Adjust (SA) back system - Based on the patented A3 system. SA is robust, highly tested and will fit just about all back lengths
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Excel® 600D Polyester - 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU for a multi-purpose, robust fabric
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- Expansion side zip pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Water resistant zipped compartment - Designed to accommodate OS map
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Ergonomic padded hip belt with water resistant pocket - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
No customer reviews for the moment.