Vango Trekker 50+8
The Trekker is ideal for young hikers, and is recommended by The Scout Association. Incorporating our Dual Adjust back system for multiple users or growing bodies, the system can be set then refined by adjusting the shoulder straps to provide an ideal fit. A perfect carry over rucksack when youngsters grow in size.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Dual Adjust back system (DA) - Designed for quick and simple adjustment of the back length for users of different height. Utilises a contoured alloy frame, for load distribution, with a two-step ladder arrangement for back length adjustment
- AirMesh back system - A comfortable, breathable and lightweight back system
- Excel® 600D Polyester - 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU for a multi-purpose, robust fabric
- Excel® 1680D Polyester Base Fabric - sturdy PU coated 1680 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- Expansion side zip pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Easy access top pocket
- Shoulder fit guide - Indicates correctly adjusted rucksack harness
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle - Provides a secure fit with an easy to reach whistle for safety
- Reflective points - Aids visibility in poor weather and low light conditions
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Twin side pockets - Allows quick access to items needed whilst trekking
- Approved by the Scout Association
No customer reviews for the moment.
|L25.0 x H68.0 x W34.0cm|