Vango Iris V 500
The Iris is a tunnel tent that is ideal for weekend and short break family camping. As part of the Vango Exceed Plus collection, the Iris is available in a vibrant herbal green colour way and features Vango’s Vista front windows.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Iris is designed to be simple and quick to pitch and Vango's patented Tension Band System (TBS II®) can be used for increased stability in high winds. Additional features include zipped privacy curtains for flexibility, cable entry point and living area storage to name but a few. The Iris is ideal for family campers or friends who desire a well engineered tent combined with great value for money.
- Protex® 70D 4,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms (60cm per person)
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Pelmet pockets - Convenient pockets for organising essentials
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Vango Vista - Stunning panoramic view from inside your tent and more natural light coming in. Sit back and enjoy the scenery.
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
No customer reviews for the moment.