Vango Boulder 45
This rucksack has a new Air Force back system design specially for the Boulder, this is a great mid-sized rucksack for the outdoors. This versatile rucksack is perfect for those starting off on day walks. Its rain cover, shock cord accessory on the lid and compression straps make it an ideal day sack that will perform on the hill.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- AirForce back system - Contoured air channels create a chimney effect that enhances ventilation while active. Channels are covered with highly breathable AirMesh offering a great back system for medium capacity packs
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- Twin side pockets - Allows quick access to items needed whilst trekking
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Easy to find and operate webbed zip pull
- Detachable rain cover - included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle - Provides a secure fit with an easy to reach whistle for safety
- Shockcord accessory web - Provides additional capacity and quick stow solution
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Top lid access with extendable gaiter and buckle closure. Provides secure pack closure
- Side Compression Straps - to secure your load
No customer reviews for the moment.